HTF Market Intelligence released a new research Study of 42 pages on title ‘UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019’ with in-depth analysis, forecast and business moves. The study covers key regions that includes North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico], Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Rest of Europe], Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific], South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America], Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa] and important players such as Aviva, Admiral, Direct Line, Brolly, By Miles, Churchill, Petplan, Animal Friends, AXA, Barclays, Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Insure & Go, Tesco Bank, Co-op Insurance, Nationwide, Santander, HSBC, RSA, BISL, UK Insurance, Chubb European Group, Pets at Home, Asda, Sainsbury’s, American Express, John Lewis, DAS Legal Expenses, Tesco Underwriting, Sabre, Zenith, MAPFRE Asistencia.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2606848-uk-personal-lines-insurance-2
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019
Consumers are increasingly purchasing insurance via the direct channel. The channel held a 48.1% share of the personal lines distribution market in 2018, up four percentage points a year prior. The direct channel has become particularly prevalent in private motor insurance, which is the largest personal line by gross written premiums. The shares of the broker, affinity, and bank channels saw declines. Customers show a preference for online channels when buying insurance. Customer engagement remains challenging, with a significant proportion of costumers indicating they switch at renewal.
This report explores customer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. It uncovers the differences, expected market share, key insurance brands, and footprint by product that each key distribution channel accounts for. The report also provides a forecast on how the personal lines distribution split will evolve over the next few years and looks into the key trends and new propositions that may drive this.
– The direct channel has grown over the recent years to account for almost half of the distribution of personal lines. This has been at the expense of the bank and affinity channels, which have seen a gradual fall in their market shares.
– Aviva stands out as a personal lines provider, ranking in the top three in all lines examined – motor, home, pet, and travel insurance. However, Petplan has the largest share of respondents in any one product line, with roughly a fifth of the pet insurance market.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand how consumers purchase motor, home, travel, and pet insurance across all channels – direct, broker, bank, affinity, and price comparison sites – and how this is likely to change in the near future.
– Discover how each of the channels have grown over the recent years and which are the most selected providers by product line.
– Improve the customer journey and brand loyalty by understanding what influences purchasing decisions and how to meet customer needs.
– Explore the level of customer satisfaction in each of the channels by getting to know the switching behavior at renewal.
– Have a view on which insurance providers have the largest spend in advertising and understand which advertising product attracts the largest spend.
– Get to know about the key emerging players, as well as how existing brands are reinventing their value propositions.
Enquire for Customization Available @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2606848-uk-personal-lines-insurance-2
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Insure & Go
Chubb European Group
Pets at Home
DAS Legal Expenses
Legal & General
Compare the Market
Oliver & Sanders
Madison Dearborn Partners
HPS Investment Partners
Bought By Many
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2606848-uk-personal-lines-insurance-2
Table of Contents
1 Study Coverage
2. Executive Summary
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Market Size (2014-2025) by Revenue, Production*, Growth rate
3. Market Size by Manufacturers [% Market Share, Rank Change etc]
4. UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Production, Consumption by Regions (2014-2025)
5. Market Size by Type
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Revenue by Type
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Volume by Type
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Price by Type
6. Market Size by Application (2014-2025)
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2019 Breakdown Data by Revenue, Volume
7. Manufacturers Profiles
8. Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Buy full copy of the report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2606848
Thanks for reading this article, you can also purchase individual chapter/section or regional report version such as North America, Europe or South Asia, South America, Eastern Europe or Africa.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.